- CMET (Building A, room A0.092)
- Coupure Links 653
- 9000 Ghent
- Tel: +32 9/264 59 76
How to get to CMET?
- On the highway (E40: Brussel/Oostende or E17 Antwerpen/Kortrijk), take the exit "GENT CENTRUM".
- At the bifurcation, just before the overpass, take the exit "ALLE RICHTINGEN (and NOT "Gent Centrum").
- Under the overpass, take the extreme left lane and make a left turn at the first traffic light taking the direction "EEKLO / ZELZATE" (city ring-road).
- Follow the ring-road direction "Eeklo / Zelzate " (St. Lievenslaan, Citadellaan, Ch. De Kerckhovelaan, Ijzerlaan, Godshuizenlaan, Martelaarslaan) until the 7th traffic lights (there is a small church at your right). Turn right. At the end of this road (Ekkergemstraat) you see the faculty at your left.
- Parking is possible along the Coupure or on the campus itself. When you want to enter the faculty by car, you'll have to pass a barrier. Identify yourself as a visitor of the laboratory.
BY PUBLIC TRANSPORT
From the Brussels airport to Ghent:
- Take "airport city express" train to Brussels Central Station.
- Take a train to Ghent from there: All trains with destination Oostende, Knokke-Blankenberge and Gent are OK (take an IC --Inter City-- train, other types of trains make too frequent stops). The train trip to Ghent takes about 40 mins.
From the Ghent train station (Sint Pietersstation):
- You may decide to walk from the station, it takes about 25 minutes. Take a look at the maps before you start walking.
- You decide not to walk: Take tram nr. 4 or 24, it will take you to the doorstep of the faculty. The tram will take about 10 minutes to get you to the Coupure, which is a canal. Cross the road and follow "Coupure Links" along the canal. The entrance of the campus is on the next corner.
You can find us in the A-block, room A0.092 (ground floor)